What brace system is best to treat one crooked tooth?

Q. One of my front teeth sticks out before the other one. I hate the look of it but it does not affect my bite. Would invisalign be the best choice or do you know of anything better as it is only the one tooth?
A. Invisalign or 6 month smile or maybe an inman aligner could treat you, find a dentist who does multiple types of braces so you can get the best treatment for your individual situation.
dr riten patel

Dr Riten Patel

18 Ashley Road, Walton on Thames, Surrey, KT12 1HS
Web: www.mulberrydental.co.uk Tel: 01932 223 479

View My Profile Dr Patel

Leave a Reply